I’m hanging out with my brother and future sister-in-law and realized I haven’t written my post for the morning. Eek! But then it comes to me…a few times tonight I’ve said something like “oh man! That’d be a fun slice.” So here goes a snippet while they setup for our game of Jenga…
- She’s my go to girl for high, high heels. (I’m 5’10″… when would I ever buy these?!) She even let me try on her future wedding shoes tonight.
- She has “introduced” me to high end champagnes.
- She keeps me from getting too tan by sitting in the shade a lot. Aka she burns easily.
- She is gullible. She can’t tell the difference between myself and Siri. Or their is the fact that she enjoyed getting a banana in a box for Christmas.
- She goes along with me making fun of her “gullibleness.”
- She’ll say many things that I don’t want to say, which is great for my shyness.
- I can keep on her good side by telling her when lights dim. She is worried she’s fainting when this happens.
- She fits in great with my extended family and goes along with our corkiness!
- She has my back (and my brother’s) in a bar fight.
- She loves her dog, Moo, as much as she loves my brother. Moo loves me though (see how much here).
I can’t wait for you to join our family, Amanda!